Saturday 12 June 2021, 08:00pm - 10:00pm
Hits : 33
- It’s been a difficult year, especially for Canadians affected by cancer.
- That’s why, on Saturday June 12, the Canadian Cancer Society Relay For Life is bringing together a national community of people committed to changing the future of cancer.
- Even though this year we will be physically apart, whether you Relay in a park, or in your living room, we all Relay together. Because community is a feeling you get on the inside, as much as it is being connected on the outside.
- Signing up for Relay For Life and fundraising is the most impactful way you can improve the quality of life of people affected by all cancers and bring them hope.
- CCS has reimagined their virtual Relay For Life experience to provide new ways to Relay safely from home.
- This exciting virtual experience will include all the things we know and love about Relay. It’s a chance to come together
with Canadians from across the country as a force-for-life in the face cancer.
- The Relay For Life livestreamed opening ceremonies will be taking place on Saturday, June 12 at 8 PM ET on Facebook, YouTube [EN only] or watch live on YESTV [EN Canada only].
- Join the Relay For Life community on June 12, 2021 to show your support for everyone you love who’s been affected by cancer.
- Register today at relayforlife.ca.
Location : Virtual Event